Please try pairing your sensor again by following these steps, in this order:
- Take the sensor out of the box.
- Activate Bluetooth, location services/GPS (only if you have an Android phone) and the internet on your phone.
- Open the app.
- Place the sensor in the box and wait until you can tap on “Pair sensor”.
- Tap on "Pair sensor" and wait until the sensor is registered. During this time, do not move your smartphone or the sensor.
ATTENTION, if you have an Android phone: It is very important to allow the trackle app to access your location information. Please also check your mobile phone settings and see if the permission has been granted under apps. In addition, you also have to turn on your location (GPS) BEFORE pairing.
Here are two videos that will explain the pairing process to you step by step:
If the above does not work:
- Which email address did you use to log in?
- Are you getting an error code? If yes: please send us a screenshot of it.
- Please send us a photo of the bottom of your white trackle storage box (there is a long number that starts with "SN" or "UDI").
- Check with this video if the sensor is blinking correctly.