- Take the sensor out of the box.
- Turn on Bluetooth and location services (only applies if you have an Android phone) and internet on your phone.
- Open the app.
- Place the sensor in the box and wait until you can tap on ‘Pair sensor’.
- Tap on ‘Pair sensor’ and wait until the sensor is registered. During this time, do not move your smartphone or the sensor.
ATTENTION, if you have an Android phone: It is very important to allow the trackle app to access your location. Please check your phone settings and see if permission has been granted under the menu item “Apps”. In addition, you have to turn on your location (GPS) BEFORE pairing.
Here are two videos (English subtitles available) that will explain the pairing process to you step by step:
- For iPhone users: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZSU4-w8UqA
- For Android users: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4mX2JQLVmM&feature=youtu.be